Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, final expense insurance…
the list and combinations seem endless. Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you?
At Kostyk Insurance Agency we can help. Susan understands Florida’s market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
• Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
• Lower premiums for higher coverage.
• Rates can change after specific terms expire.
• No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
• Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
• Protection carries with you your whole life.
• Can build equity and have cash value.
• Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable later on.
Did you know that funeral expenses can cost more than 10,000? Don't leave your loved ones burdened by these costs! Plan on helping them take care of your final expenses, outstanding medical bills or debt that you may leave behind. Final expense plans will pay directly to the person you choose and help your family through a difficult time when they are suffering from grief.
We offer affordable plans with limited or
No Health Questions.
Children's Life Insurance
Whole Life Plans are available for their future
for as little as $1 per week.
Build a cash value for your child or grandchild!
College Plans Endowment Life Insurance
is available to provide guaranteed money for college. Help them build a nest egg and prepare for their future!
"Don't Wait! Call today for a free quote!"